Support Affected Communities Worldwide through Climate Justice Sunday
Participate in Climate Justice Sunday and support affected communities worldwide
Support communities in the United States and around the world that are working to advance their human rights in the face of climate change. Through the Climate Justice Sunday program, congregations and faith groups of all sorts can engage in education, advocacy, and fundraising to support people in California and Kenya who are advocating for the human right to water. Possible ways include:
- Lead a Blue Buckets water sustainability project in your congregation or in your community.
- Engage in action and education promoting the work of marginalized communities that are protecting their human right to water.
- Make a donation to support communities in California and Kenya, both of which are facing threats to their water supply in the face of climate change.
- Learn more about how your donation makes an impact.
- Unitarian Universalist congregations or community groups that would like to plan a larger engagement project can contact Pamela Sparr at the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Unitarian Universalist congregations or community groups that would like to set up an ongoing partnership to learn from, support, and fund projects in an affected community can contact Maxine Neil at the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee (email@example.com).
Make the commitment below.
This form is for congregations or organizations; if you are making a individual or household commitment, visit the individual commitment form.
Photo credit/Unitarian Universalist Service Committee